Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Treasures With Mimi

Much to my chagrin I had to work for a few hours today (feeling sorry for myself because I'm getting sick), but as usual one of our many grandparents was there to help. Paige and Liv spent some time with Mimi today.

Paige got her much needed "piggies" painted purple and made a very special treasure box with Mimi. A treasure box containing "2nies" (a Canadian $2 coin), a coaster, buttons, ribbons, plastic animals and a picture of Mimi, Papa, Liv and Paige. And as I was taking a picture of said treasure box for the blog I was explicitly informed by one Paige Howard of the following, "Mom, that is not your treasure box. It is MY treasure box from Mimi."

Mimi - thank you for always making your time with Paige filled with special memories for her.



2 comments:

Kelly Hutcheson said...

How dare you try to take a treasure box from a little girl? (gasp)
I love hearing all she has to say!!

Mimi said...

I would need a much bigger box to fit my treaures in because my greatest treasures are my sweet little grandchildren. I am so blessed. Thank you Meagan. I had a wonderful day with "the ladies"! xxoo mimi