Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Much Needed Day With Gramps

Last night I received a call from Gramps. I'd like to think of it as a reverse 911 call. Somehow he always knows when I need a break err.... I mean, when Paige needs a day with her Gramps. 

And so our morning began with the typical drama and many "no's", but I was rescued shortly thereafter by the arrival of Gramps. Fully aware of who was at the door Paige went running to greet him and race out the door. I barely got a goodbye... and she was off.

Paige spent the WHOLE day with Noah and Gramps playing on Plasma cars, running through the sprinkler, watching "Horton Hears A Who" and eating popcorn. Upon her arrival home she was as happy as a clam and was given a gleaming report for her behavior and napping skills today.

The result of a day with Gramps:

Thanks for always being there Gramps! xo


No comments: