Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Kid's Are Funny

I'm sure there is some parenting book somewhere out in the universe that explains how and when a child develops a sense of humor. I'm not sure if Paige has met the milestone early or late, but all I can say is that she can be quite funny. It's especially funny when she comments on her hilarity. For example, "I'm being funny aren't I mommy. I'm being funny like daddy is funny." Uh oh... I could really be in for it here folks, one more "Howard" sense of humor frolicking about in the world.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mema, would like to remind Daddy that every year in school (through 12th grade) Daddy was so funny that Mema was invited to a school for a parent-teacher conference trying to figure out how to control when he should be funny. I think that the professors probably wanted to call me when Daddy went to the University of Florida, but Bill told the professors that I had pledged not to travel as far as Gainesville.

Me said...

Love it GRAMPS!