Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sharing Clothes Already

I have written before about Paige's unwillingness to wear dresses lately, but today there was a change of heart. She found a gift bag in my closest with an adorable dress that our friends, The Gaston's gave Liv. Upon her discovery Paige quickly inquired about who the dress belonged to and in an attempt not to upset the apple cart, I spelled out the owner's name, L-I-V. Both Paige and daddy thought that I said Ella?? Not sure where they got that, but any who... I asked Paige if she wanted to borrow the dress and she was all over it. You see, Ella is her friend who lives around the corner whom she adores and loves playing with, hence the desire to wear "Ella's dress". Although, it's a bit of a white lie, we were able to get Paige in her Sunday Best today. She looked absolutely adorable in Liv's dress. Don't worry Paige, before you know it your little sister will be "borrowing" your Seven jeans and you will catch her in the hallway at school much to your dismay... it's all part of being a big sister... just ask your Auntie Krista! :) Mimi and Papa visiting with their girls!
Paige in Liv's dress, size 12 - 18 months for the record... little squirt!

A close up... sorry, can't figure out how to delete photos on the Mac once I've uploaded them on the blog...


Paige with her new doggie, Gigi from our friends Francoise and Phillipe in France.




No comments: