I've been working a lot trying to wrap things up before baby #2 arrives next Wednesday, March 25th. We're scheduled for 7:15 am. The baby is breech so it will be a c-section delivery just like Paige. Life as we all know it is about to drastically change.
Paige has been spending a lot of time lately with Mimi & Papa, Nana, Gramps and Mema. They have all been so helpful, giving me the time I need to run errands, work and rest as much as possible.
Paige even had a sleep over with Mimi and Papa on Sunday night. She got her little toes painted pink for the very first time. She's been showing them off to everyone since!









1 comment:
Hello Miss P! I hope we have another sleep over soon! Now that baby Liv has arrived on the scene, you can always "escape" to Papa's place when you need some one on one time! We love you! xxoo
Post a Comment