Twas three nights before New Year's Eve and I finally have gotten back to blog land and this post is long over due. It's been a busy, busy Christmas. We survived FOUR Christmas' - yes FOUR!
We had a house full of family and spent lots of time with Auntie May, Uncle Gil, Aunt Pam and Cousin Trisha who were here visiting from out of town. Paige was very lucky to spend her second Christmas with all of them.
We shared Christmas Eve with Mimi, Papa and the gang. Christmas Day was filled with presents and visits from family at our house. We shared Christmas Night with Nana, Uncle Matt and the gang. On Saturday we had the Howard Family Christmas at Auntie Janet and Uncle Scott's house. Needless to say Paige made out like a bandit and is currently working hard on her thank you notes to everyone including dear Santa.
Although our family tree has many branches, we were blessed this Christmas to be surrounded by many of those branches. We missed Uncle Preston, Nana and Papa Ken...maybe next year! :)









1 comment:
Well my dear Miss P. I must admit that my most favorite part of Christmas this year was helping you and your mommy bake cookies for Santa! No stress and lots of mess! How very blessed I am to be one of the branches on your family tree! I love you very much. xxoo Mimi
Post a Comment