Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Day Care Drop Out...I Mean NO SHOW!


We didn't do it! We couldn't do it! We didn't want to do it!

Monday was supposed to be Paige's first day in all day, full time, every day (M-F), did I mention every day ?? day care. Despite all of our preparation, we just weren't ready to send our baby off for someone else to take care of her. Thankfully I have a job that is flexible and I can be home with her most of the time. Jay and I have decided to juggle the best we can to keep her with family and friends for a little while longer...PHEW!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Mimi is so happy that your Mommy is going to try to be a "juggler"! It is not easy, but we know that she can do it and we will be home soon to help out as much as we can, too! We love you Miss P-dot!

Janet said...

I think that makes her a pre-school dropout, and we're very happy to hear.

Steph C said...

Ah that breaks my heart because even though I am not sending Skye to daycare yet it breaks my heart to breaks my heart to think that I will have to send her:( That is great you can Jay and juggle it! I say juggle it as long as you can!