(Note: I'm trying to hone my movie skills, please bare with me.)
My parents always told me that breakfast was the most important meal of the day, I guess that's why Paige got up extra early today to partake (before 7 am ugh). Blueberry waffles and milk were on the menu this morning. A little voice across the room always makes sure that I know what's for breakfast, "Waffas, waffas, waffas", as she patiently waits for the toaster to do its thing. Mmmmm.... waffas what a wonderful way to waggle into the weekend.
It was a busy day with Nana Nancy. Three dips in the pool, reading books, playing with blocks and lots and lots of eating (big surprise there) capped off with the usual backyard romp.
I have no idea what Paige was up to yesterday when I was busy working, but she was in very good hands. She spent the day all by herself with her Mema and Gramps and loved not having to share them with her cousins! :)
On Monday night Papa came over to babysit all by himself. She slept like an angel until 8 am the next morning. I don't think Papa is sharing his MGD is he??









1 comment:
Mema & I are really enjoying your post's. Gramps
Post a Comment