Today was a very rare occasion for us. Paige started crying this morning around 7 am instead of her usual wake up chatter. I chose to ignore her in my sleepy stupor, but something came over Jay and he retrieved Paige from her crib and brought her to our room. We don't usually bring her to bed with us, but there was something very different about this morning. Paige stayed in our bed for three hours sleeping and snuggling. She took turns snuggling with each of us. At one point I opened my eyes to see her nuzzled next to her dad, if only I had a camera... the image however is imprinted in my mind. It was incredibly sweet to see daddy and his little girl fast asleep.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
3 hours of snuggle time with that precious little one? OMG! You both must've been in heaven!! WOW!
To add music, you go to www.playlist.com and choose your favorite songs. You can choose up to 100 I think! Then they'll give you the html code and you copy and paste it onto your blog. To get to the place you copy and paste, you go to layout-page elements and choose an area on the side panel. YOu'll choose "add a page element" then the HTML/Javascript option. THis is where you copy and paste the html code you got from playlist website. Super easy and fun! Adds so much to your blog!!
Can't wait to read more about Paige! She truly is precious!!
3 hours of snuggle time with that precious little one? OMG! You both must've been in heaven!! WOW!
To add music, you go to www.playlist.com and choose your favorite songs. You can choose up to 100 I think! Then they'll give you the html code and you copy and paste it onto your blog. To get to the place you copy and paste, you go to layout-page elements and choose an area on the side panel. YOu'll choose "add a page element" then the HTML/Javascript option. THis is where you copy and paste the html code you got from playlist website. Super easy and fun! Adds so much to your blog!!
Can't wait to read more about Paige! She truly is precious!!
Hi Meagan. I am slowly looking at different blogs from Kelly's. I had lunch with her today and asked her how to view yours. It is so nice to see pics of your little Paige. She is so dainty!! Nice to see her...
Post a Comment